MyMaths is an interactive online teaching and homework resource for all the UK National Curricula. It has been written and developed by experienced teachers for teaching, practising and assessing children’s maths fluency across the school. Each interactive lesson is matched with corresponding online homework to easily allocate homework, which helps teachers assess the impact of each lesson.
Homework and Pupil Area
Each MyMaths lesson is paired with an Online Homework to assess understanding.
- Questions are randomly generated so children can try the task as many times as they need
- Instant marking provides immediate feedback for pupil and teachers
- Results can be seen within the MyMaths Assessment Manager, with a traffic-light system which allows teachers to see, at a glance, whether a student is on track to reach their goal
- Pupils can rate their understanding of homework topics
- Parents can follow their child’s homework progress and try the lesson content if they want to refresh their own maths skills.
- An area where individual pupils can see the homework tasks they have been set and when they are due
- Children can rate their understanding of homework resources and see feedback from their teacher
- Parents can follow their child’s progress.