We encourage all of the children to wear school uniform as we try to ensure that they feel part of the family, equal with each other and have a sense of belonging.
We are mindful of costs and therefore have kept items as simple and flexible as possible. Fleeces, polo shirts and sweatshirts with the school logo on them are available either from A. Oakes in Dudley Churchill Precinct or via the school office from School Trends. These items are ordered approximately once per term.
The uniform includes :-
· Grey or black trousers, skirt or tunic
· A navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
· White or pale blue polo shirt, shirt or blouse
· Pale blue and white checked dresses
· Sensible footwear (preferably dark coloured)
· White / black / blue / grey socks or tights
· White, black, blue hijab (if required)
P.E. Uniform - in a named pump bag
· T-shirt in the relevant house colour
· Navy blue or black shorts / leggings
· Black pumps
· Tracksuit / sweatshirt for outdoor activities during Autumn and Spring terms
All items should be marked with your child’s name.
Lost property is kept in a central place. All items which have been unclaimed from the previous term are disposed of as we deem appropriate.
Your child should not wear jewellery to school other than a watch and / or small stud earrings (no more than one in each ear). All jewellery items must be removed for your child to take part in P.E. lessons, so if you wish to have your child’s ears pierced, please do so at the start of the summer holidays.
Purchase from school
School uniform is available to order directly from school. Please see Office staff for an order form.